Sunday, August 2, 2009

Battle of the Jumpsuits?


Okay. I get that they are in style right now, but why is stardoll making so many of them?? I mean, do you actually know anyone who has worn one of these? Oddly enough, some of them are hotbuys or have been brought back by the Archive store. My favorite is the halterneck Candy Jumpsuit from Elle, but at 14 sd its not exactly worth it. If you have seen someone actually wear one of these plesase say so! Here I have posted a few pics from real life fashion shows that featured jumpsuits:




Pink Jumpsuit 79.50 from Express






Stella McCartney- I luv these! Especially if you are going for the baby-throw-up look!





Daryl K Charlie jumpsuit, 385$. kind of boring, but could be punched up with accessories!


Bebe Glamorous Halter Jumpsuit, 159$. Pretty, but a little exotic for the average person on a normal day. I like the color though.
There are a lot of jumpsuits out there. If you find some cool ones you want to share, post a link and comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment